Re-mastered, re-mixed, first vinyl pressing ever; including new music, new art, as well as an unreleased bonus track.
Limited 200x on red vinyl.
• Gatefold sleeve printed on thick 425gsm Frovi stock cardboard, presenting the original Vierling‘s paintings at full size’s magnificence.
• 180gr heavy-weight vinyl.
• Vinyls come inside black-inked polylined paper bags.
• Remastered in New York by Colin Marston (Krallice, Gorguts, etc.) of Menegroth Studios
• Ayloss has recorded bass guitar for this album along 2020~2021, which was absent from the original recording, and done some extra post-production work.
The addition of bass lines in “II” changes the whole album’s atmosphere and depth. It’s not just listening to an enhanced recording, but a complete different experience on itself.
• Features an unreleased song from these sessions, which was found along the process: “Penumbra“.
|First vinyl pressing||
|First pressing release year||